Sunday, December 23, 2012

Home Bound


What can I say other than my experience studying abroad in Rome was truly the most rewarding and best experience of my life. I met some incredible people and made friendships I will cherish forever, I grew in my faith, and learned a tremendous amount about Italian culture and the history of Rome. Not only that but I experienced culture all over Europe.  Even though this a cliche, words cannot describe or do justice to my experiences this semester. 

After 27 hours of travel last Saturday, I finally made it back home to the United States. Although I will miss Rome, America is my home. I'm so blessed for the experiences I had and the lessons I've learned these past three months. Now ready to set the world on fire. 

Peace and God Bless. 
~Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment